Promoting mental and emotional wellness and educating to eliminate the stigma surrounding mental illness, helping to connect individuals who seek mental health treatment with area providers, and advocating for improved care and accessibility for mental health services.
Mental Health Concerns? With help there's hope. For more information click on one of the following:
Mental Health Resources (The Guide), or email Information & Referral Specialist
Resource Guide for Parents or (En español)
Red de Acción para la Salud Mental
de los Niños
The Mental Health America Of Fort Bend County (MHAFBC) is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization whose goal since 1989 has been to bring together mental health consumers, their families, advocates, service providers and members of the Fort Bend County Community in order to:
- Promote mental and emotional wellness
- Educate to eliminate the stigma surrounding mental illness
- Link individuals seeking mental health treatment with area providers
- Advocate for improved care and accessibility for mental health services
The MHAFBC is an affiliate of both the Mental Health America and one of seven affiliate of the Mental Health America of Texas..
How this website can help you:
- Provide you with a list of area behavioral health providers ... click here to begin your search.
- Provide you with a list of area support groups or other community social services... click here to begin your search.
- Provide general mental health information... click here.
- Provide current news and event announcements... see below.
- Provide confidential on-line preliminary screenings... click here
- Children's activity and coloring book... click here